- Cultural Specials
- Royal Palaces
- Sport Experiences
- Discount Cards
London Highlights Bike Tour
London by bike is the most exciting way to explore this huge city. The English speaking guide will bring you to several famous spots in London. Good examples are Notting Hill, Hyde Park, Chinatown, the Houses of Parliament and of course the Big Ben.
This Highlights in London Bike tour is an excellent combination of great fun and discovering the city in a very efficient way.
Our guide is undoubtedly English and he/she will tell you everything there is to know about the capital of England. The maximum number of people in each group is 15 per guide, this means that you will be able to hear the guide nice and clearly! Afterwards you feel a bit home in this amazing city!
What can you expect?
- Cycling through Central London
- A guided bike tour of 2,5 hours
- Guided by an English speaking local
- Visit highlights such as the Big Ben, Chinatown and Trafalgar Square
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years old.
- Children´s bikes: Yes, from about 10 years.
- Minimum age for the tour: 10 years.
- Tandems: No
- Electric bikes: No
Departure time: daily at 10:15, from 01.04. - at 10:00
Departure point: London. 1a Gabriel's Wharf, 56 upper ground
Duration: 2.5 hours
Tickets will be sent via e-mail!
Show your Ticket
On your Phone!